Get Scene is back!
An incredible opportunity to participate in a devising process, create an original new production and perform at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, all for free.
- Open to aspiring actors aged 18-25 looking to develop their skills and acting CV.
- A chance to work as a company of actors and theatre-makers and perform to a public audience in an amazing venue.
- Working with a high quality team of professional practitioners and artists.
- Next Step and progression support and advice will be available to everyone.
- A chance to get involved with Generation Arts and find out more about our longer term free training and performance opportunities.
- Travel contributions and lunch available.
NEW* Free Taster Workshop at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, on Monday 24th July 2017, 1-3pm
Company Manager, Michelle: 07538 094566
Theatre-goers know that a great play can alter your worldview, but it’s rarely as genuinely life-changing as the Future Stage Company” The View From The Upper Circle
This compelling new play was devised and performed by the young actors of Generation Arts’ Future Stage Company.
As theatre-makers, writers and devisers led by director Ali Godfrey the Future Stage company were immersed in all the stages of the creative process to make crucial new work with heart and integrity.
‘The Happy Theory’ was performed 21-24 June 2017 at 8pm
at The Yard Theatre, Queen’s Yard, White Post Lane, London E9 5EN
CREATIVE TEAM ‘The Happy Theory’
Michelle Masangkay Filipe
Jennifer Irons & Ira Mandela Siobhan
Original Music produced by
Spider J & composed by the cast
Production Stage Manager