Future Stage Company 2018
Call out for young aspiring actors in London. This is a unique and incredible opportunity to be part of Generation Arts’ acclaimed acting and theatre-making training programme.
All our training is free and always will be.
- Intensive training and skills blocks throughout the year (Shakespeare, audition prep, movement, voice, text, improv, theatre practice & more)
- Regular performances, showcases and industry opportunities
- A full-time 6-week production process and a week-long run at a professional London theatre
- A graduate mentor from Generation Arts’ previous generations
- An experienced professional mentor tailored to your talent and goals
- Excellent training led by a diverse and supportive team of expert practitioners
- Strong pastoral support to remove barriers to accessing training
- Free drama school and university auditions
- Free UCAS, CV clinic, career advice, headshots and more
- Free theatre visits and experiences
- Visiting speakers, casting directors, and industry experts
- A Level 3 qualification from UAL in Performance and Production Arts
If you have had trouble accessing good quality training in the past, either because of financial barriers or because of other circumstances you have come to the right place.
If you want to train professionally but are worried about accessing training due to any of your personal circumstances, please contact us. We can support with many areas such as childcare, financial planning, housing, travel, benefits, probation, learning needs and more.
To apply for Future Stage you need to be:
- Aged 19+ living in London
- an EU / UK passport holder
- Ready to be challenged like never before
- Ready to work hard and commit
- Ready to work as part of an ensemble
Our past graduates have received offers to train in BA and MA Acting and other theatre disciplines at many of the top drama schools and universities in the UK:
– Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, LAMDA, Guildhall, Drama Centre, Mountview, ArtsEd, ALRA, East15, Rose Bruford, Italia Conti, Birmingham School of Acting, University of Middlesex, London Metropolitan, Portsmouth, Bath Spa, Winchester, and Manchester Met –
Our graduates have also gained representation and work in a range of settings including representation at Curtis Brown, and roles at Shakespeare’s Globe, Eastenders (BBC) and The Crown (Netflix).
2 GA graduates have been nominated for the prestigious Spotlight Award
NEW* Free Masterclasses at Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, on 25 Oct & 22 Nov 2017
To join a masterclass or for any questions, contact our Company Manager, Michelle on 07538 094566
Apply today to be a part of the Future Stage Company Class of 2018 #Generation6
Theatre-goers know that a great play can alter your worldview, but it’s rarely as genuinely life-changing as the Future Stage Company” The View From The Upper Circle
This compelling new play was devised and performed by the young actors of Generation Arts’ Future Stage Company.
As theatre-makers, writers and devisers led by director Ali Godfrey the Future Stage company were immersed in all the stages of the creative process to make crucial new work with heart and integrity.
‘The Happy Theory’ was performed 21-24 June 2017 at 8pm
at The Yard Theatre, Queen’s Yard, White Post Lane, London E9 5EN
CREATIVE TEAM ‘The Happy Theory’
Michelle Masangkay Filipe
Jennifer Irons & Ira Mandela Siobhan
Original Music produced by
Spider J & composed by the cast
Production Stage Manager